We currently have excellent packages available to attract new members and to retain a healthy membership. The rates below are for the 2022/2023 season. All fees include the £15.50 DCGU fee.
Special rates available for new members in groups of 2 or more.
We also currently offer an extended membership to all new members, or past members that haven’t signed up in the past 2 years. Full rates for just £650, with membership lasting until 28/02/2024, with all other rates prices also available. Please contact us to find out more information on these rates and offers
|Full Playing Member||£545|
|Full Playing Lady||£545|
|Senior Rate (Over 65)||£530|
|Senior Rate (Over 80)||£400|
|Five Day Member||£485|
|Pay and Play||£210|
|Student 19 – 21||£220|
|Intermediate 22 – 25||£310|
|Intermediate 26 – 29||£440|
|Junior (12 & Under)||£30|
|Junior 13 – 18||£71.50|
You may pay in 9 monthly instalments by Direct Debit from March to November. If you already pay by Direct Debit you invoice will be marked accordingly and you need take no further action, unless you wish to resign your membership, in which case you need to inform us immediately. If you would like to join the Direct Debit scheme, please contact the Secretary for details the charge for the Direct Debit scheme is still 5%.
There are only 3 payment Methods available:
- Payment by Cash/Cheque/Debit Card or Bank Transfer in full.
- Payment by Direct Debit as normal.
- Payment by 3 Instalments in March April and May either by Post Dated Cheques, cash or Debit Card. These must be made in the 3 months shown.
Memberships at Consett Golf Club
(1) Consett Golf Club is very proud to be registered as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) and we are open to the whole community. This means that our Membership is open to all without discrimination.
(2) Facilities are open to all Members without discrimination and Membership fees will not be an obstacle for anyone able to demonstrate that they cannot afford full membership, will be entitled to join the club and participate fully at a cost of less than £520 a year.
(3) We may ask you for further information or supporting documents, as part of our application process and we will judge every application on its merits.
(4) The Club will endeavour to provide golf equipment for people who wish to play golf.