We currently have excellent packages available to attract new members and to retain a healthy membership. For more information please contact the Secretary.
Full Playing Member: £545 Full Playing Lady: £535
Senior Rate Men/Ladies: £525 Senior over 80 £400 Five Day Member: £485 Pay & Play: £205
Student 19-21: £220 Intermediate 22-25: £310 Intermediate 26-29: £440 Juvenile 12 and under: £25 Junior 13-18: £65.50 Social: £20
Corporate Memberships are available – contact the Marketing Director for more information
Single Locker: £55 Single Locker/Holdall: £65 Family Locker: £70
Buggy Storage £90
Buggy Rental Non Members £20 Members £16 If booked in advance: 4 x Booked £56 8 x Booked £104
Visitor Weekend/B/Holiday £22 with Member £17
Weekday £17 with Member £12 All other Green Fees to remain the same.
You may pay in 9 monthly instalments by Direct Debit from March to November. If you already pay by Direct Debit you invoice will be marked accordingly and you need take no further action, unless you wish to resign your membership, in which case you need to inform us immediately. If you would like to join the Direct Debit scheme, please contact the Secretary for details the charge for the Direct Debit scheme is still 5%.
There are only 3 payment options available, these are listed below;
• Payment by Cash/Cheque/Debit Card or Bank Transfer in full.
• Payment by Direct Debit as normal.
• Payment by 3 Instalments in March April and May either by Post Dated Cheques, cash or Debit Card. These must be made in the 3 months shown.
Memberships at Consett Golf Club
(1) Consett Golf Club is very proud to be registered as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) and we are open to the whole community. This means that our Membership is open to all without discrimination.
(2) Facilities are open to all Members without discrimination and Membership fees will not be an obstacle for anyone able to demonstrate that they cannot afford full membership, will be entitled to join the club and participate fully at a cost of less than £520 a year.
(3) We may ask you for further information or supporting documents, as part of our application process and we will judge every application on its merits.
(4)The Club will endeavour to provide golf equipment for people who wish to play golf.